Catch the Goodhabitz sparkle
Welcome to GoodHabitz, one of the fastest-growing international Ed-Tech companies in Europe. Our mission? To make learning as accessible, engaging, and fun as binge-watching your favorite series, scrolling through your news feed, or watching your team score a winning goal. How do we do it? We craft unique training experiences now available in 20 countries worldwide, all produced in-house at the GoodHabitz Studios. But we're not all work and no play. We invest in fun outings and events, ensuring our team has the time of their lives.
Behind the scenes, we're a team of goal-driven individuals who thrive on mutual inspiration and support. We're positive, creative masterminds always looking on the bright side, eager to tackle every challenge that comes our way.
As part of the ambitious Product Engineering team you're expected to deliver product increments to achieve the highest feasible impact for GoodHabitz' customers and to make our users smile.
What you'll do
- Participating in a transition to a microservices architecture
- Delivering product increments, focusing on achieving the highest feasible impact to best serve GoodHabitz's customers
- Implementing large distributed services at scale
- Be the quality guardian of the application with awareness of the best practices, potential pitfalls, and common design patterns in a microservices architecture environment
The perfect match
- 8+ years experience in development
- Strong proficiency in Java, Kotlin or TypeScript (server-side)
- Experience with distributed/networked applications
- Understanding of API design best practices
- Demonstrated practice with automated testing
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Experience with microservices or event-driven architecture
- Monitoring applications with observability tools
- Experience with Kubernetes, GitLab, Google Cloud
- Understanding of cloud-native development practices
Join us, and you'll become a valued part of a lively and dynamic team. We nurture a flexible and supportive work culture that strikes the perfect balance between your professional life and your well-deserved downtime. Step into our magical office space (yes, it even features a campfire!), fully equipped with all the tools and resources to empower you. Prepare for unforgettable team-building experiences and company events that will leave you inspired. And, of course, we've got your back with complimentary coffee and snacks to keep you energized.
Here's a glimpse of what's waiting for you
- A competitive salary package that rewards your hard work
- 25 paid vacation days. And if that's not enough, you can add up to 10 more
- A world of growth and development opportunities to enhance your skills. You'll have unlimited access to our treasure trove of GoodHabitz resources and MyAcademy
- Access to mental coaching through our partner, OpenUp, to keep your mind in top shape
- An annual do-good-day, fully paid, so you can contribute to a cause you're passionate about
- Travel and expense reimbursement because we've got your journey covered
- Pension and disability insurance, securing your financial well-being in the long run
- A hybrid way of working
- Working in a company that welcomes artificial intelligence and uses it to improve internal processes and push AI-powered features quickly
- No non-technical managers! Have a manager who gets it, who inspires and leads the way as a champion for engineering excellence
- M1 MacBook Pro.
Ready to take the next step in your career and join a team that's as vibrant as it is supportive? We can't wait to have you on board! If you'd like to learn more about us or this opportunity, don't hesitate to get in touch with our Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.