"As a Payroll Officer, together with my colleague, I am responsible for running monthly payrolls in 15 different countries. Each country has its own laws and regulations, which makes my job challenging. It is important that I am always focused, so details do not escape my eye."
What you will do
As part of the HR Operations team, your challenge will be to ensure that payroll is meticulously worked out and oversee the process together with the payroll vendors, so that all your future colleagues get paid correctly every month. You will do this with a focus on the Netherlands, where just over half of our employees are located, and the other 14 countries. You take responsibility for the process and maintain intensive contact with your direct HR colleagues, Finance team and the payroll vendors we use.
Matters you will deal with:
- Maintain control over the entire payroll process, from delivery of salary-related mutations between GoodHabitz and payroll vendors to payments by Finance.
- Analysing and investigating complex individual payroll cases.
- Taking care of the administration around pensions, insurance and other fringe benefits.
- (International) contacts with our payroll vendors, pension and insurance providers, tax authorities, UWV, absence service, etc.
- Optimising processes in the field of payroll, in close cooperation with our clients.
Who are we
We are GoodHabitz, an international Ed-Tech company based with our headquarters in Eindhoven and offices worldwide. We are on a mission to make learning accessible, engaging and fun for everyone. As fun as watching series, scrolling through your news feed and watching your favourite team score a winning goal. How do we do this? By devising unique training courses for now 20 countries worldwide and producing them in our own GoodHabitz Studios. With our goal in mind, we are not just at work. At GoodHabitz, we invest in fun outings and events to give our people the best time of their lives.
Curious about the people behind the scenes? We are a team of goal-oriented employees where mutual inspiration and support are key. We are positive, creative masterminds who always look on the bright side and take on any challenge that comes our way.
You are more then aware that your work requires a lot of diligence. You know how to work under pressure and meet your deadlines. Because you are accurate and work with a sharp focus, you ensure a successful international payroll every month.
We're hungry for more
- +3 years working experience within payroll.
- HBO working and thinking level and in possession of PDL diploma.
- You think in solutions and have analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and preferably in Dutch.
- Experience with and knowledge of automated systems in the field of payroll processing.
When you join us, you will be part of a vibrant and dynamic team. A flexible and supportive work culture with a good work-life balance. A magical office space with all the tools and resources you need. Amazing team building and corporate events. And yes, there is also free coffee and snacks.
Here's what we have to offer you:
- Competitive salary package.
- 25 paid holidays. Not enough? You can buy up to 10 more.
- Growth and development opportunities to improve your skills. You get unlimited access to our GoodHabitz library and MyAcademy.
- Mental coaching through our partner OpenUp.
- One paid do-good-day per year to contribute to a charity you are passionate about.
- Travel and expense reimbursement.
- Pension and disability insurance to support your long-term financial well-being.
- Hybrid way of working to strike a balance between working remotely and collaborating in the office.
Today is a good day to upgrade yourself
Ready to join our team? We thought so! We can't wait to get to know you - quirks and all!
Want to know more about us or this position? Then get in touch with our Recruitment team. You can reach them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying is easy:
✔ Share your enthusiasm and CV
✔ Expect a response within 5 working days