This is what you tell people at parties 🙋♀️
“GoodHabitz launched a brand new app and it's my goal to make the learning experience for students cohesive and frictionless. Therefore I design delightful and intuitive mobile interactions that are accessible and fun to use. I work at GoodHabitz, one of the world’s leading EdTech companies. Together with our sister companies, Udemy and Stack Overflow, we're on a mission to get everyone excited about learning. We develop training programs for 2.000+ international client businesses in 16 countries. We’re continuously expanding our catalog of content, our platform’s capabilities and our global presence into more countries."
This will be your team🥊
“I’m part of the ambitious product design team. We champion the GoodHabitz brand values of easy-to-use, user-friendly, and beautifully designed interactions. The product design team is part of the Tech department and consists of Product designers, UI designers and UX researchers. Together we solve problems and design and build a modern e-learning platform with global reach to millions of learners across dozens of varied cultures.”
This is what you’ll be doing 🔨
As a mobile designer, you work closely with your mobile product squad. Your priorities are to create appealing, high quality interfaces and to improve the mobile learning experience for GoodHabitz' students.
- Developing intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile
- Creating a consistent visual design library with UI patterns and components consistently across all screens
- Participating in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance
- Doing research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns
- Breaking design problems down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision
- Working with engineers in the development process, through documenting components, and building real-life solutions
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
Why you are perfect for this job ✅
- 3+ years experience as a mobile designer
- Strong visual design skills, with a good understanding of modular design and design systems
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and related technology trends
- A design portfolio that demonstrates your passion for mobile apps
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- High proficiency with Figma, the Adobe Creative Suite, and prototyping tools
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentational skills.
Nice to have 🙂
- High-fi prototyping skills
- User research and validation skills
- Feeling for UI copywriting
Our offer 💰
- A very good salary;
- A flexible, hybrid way of working;
- A greenfield technical landscape with lots of autonomy;
- An inspiring, international and enterprising work environment;
- No non-technical management;
- Perspective that matches a fast-growing Tech department in a fast-growing company;
- Work that doesn’t feel like work;
- M1 MacBook Pro with all equipment you need for a productive, efficient and healthy home working setup;
- Reimbursement of your commuting expenses if you live outside Eindhoven;
- Collective pension scheme with GoodHabitz paying 2/3 of the premium;
- 25 days of annual leave;
- Room to grow at an amazing location in the heart of Eindhoven;
- And, of course, unlimited access to all our and Udemy’s online training courses and any external training courses that help you develop.
Apply today! 🚀
If you’ve been reading all the above with an ever-growing smile on your face, then we’re ready to meet you! Please supply us your CV and we'll get in touch.