This is what you tell people at parties 🙋♀️
"I develop GoodHabitz' mobile app, which is in its early stages. The goal is to launch an app that showcases great UX/UI design as well as award-winning content. I work at GoodHabitz, one of the world’s leading EdTech companies! Together with our sister companies Udemy and Stack Overflow, we're on a mission to get everyone excited about learning. We develop training programs for 2,000+ international client businesses in 16 countries. We’re continuously expanding our catalog of content, our platform’s capabilities and our global presence into more countries."
This will be your team 🥊
"I’m part of the ambitious Product Engineering team that fulfills a central role within GoodHabitz. This cross-functional team is growing rapidly and we will be 70–100 engineers in a year’s time. We enable GoodHabitz to expand from 16 countries today to a global e-learning platform."
This is what you’ll be doing 🔨
Architecturing and building our mobile app from scratch. We also expect you to take the initiative to discuss and establish GoodHabitz' house style and preferred design patterns. We have a greenfield landscape where you'll have a rare opportunity to influence the adoption of new technologies and directly impact the team’s practices and standards.
Why you’re perfect for this job ✅
- Native development in either Swift or Kotlin
- App performance optimisation
- Developed and deployed a Flutter app on the app stores, or have one available on Github
- You will be working in an international organisation, you are fluent in English speech and writing.
Nice to have:
- Experience with automated testing and building
- Firebase Remote Config
- API architecture
- UX/UI design.
Our offer 💰
- A very good salary;
- A flexible, hybrid way of working;
- A greenfield technical landscape with lots of autonomy;
- An inspiring, international and enterprising work environment;
- No non-technical management;
- Perspective that matches a fast-growing Tech department in a fast-growing company;
- Work that doesn’t feel like work;
- M1 MacBook Pro with all equipment you need for a productive, efficient and healthy home working setup;
- Reimbursement of your commuting expenses if you live outside Eindhoven;
- Collective pension scheme with GoodHabitz paying 2/3 of the premium;
- 25 days of annual leave;
- Room to grow at an amazing location in the heart of Eindhoven;
- And, of course, unlimited access to all our and Udemy’s online training courses and any external training courses that help you develop.
We have an international team and we welcome applicants from outside the Netherlands. We will help you (and your family) settle smoothly into your new Dutch life:
- We will help you find a home and relocate with external professional relocation and housing services
- We will pay for temporary accommodation while you search for your new home
- We will arrange your flights
- We will help with your work visa and applying for the 30% Ruling (30% tax benefit for overseas applicants).
If you’ve been reading all of the above with an ever-growing smile on your face, then we’re ready to meet you! Please submit your info via the link below.