Catch that GoodHabitz sparkle
We are a fast growing, international, educational, tech company founded in Eindhoven with offices and customers all around the globe. We’re on a mission to get everyone in the world excited about learning.
The marketing team's focus is on growth and making GoodHabitz a lovemark for customers, prospects and GoodHabitz employees. Besides acquiring new customers, we create exciting content and campaigns to delight customers and non-customers alike. Our aim is to create fans and ambassadors of our brand. You will mainly work with your colleagues in the digital marketing team and work from the office in Eindhoven and partly remote. It's all about balance.
What will you do
In this exciting role, the Marketing Intern will help research, build and execute campaigns for GoodHabitz's prospects and customers. The intern will join our daily projects to learn about the ins and outs of marketing within a B2B/SaaS company and will help develop scalable campaigns that will be deployed across the company.
Getting things done
- Support marketing efforts to drive growth for GoodHabitz.
- Help evaluate programs and/or channel performance and report findings.
- Gain experience with marketing automation and other demand generation tools.
- Implement account-based marketing strategies and contribute to new targeted marketing efforts.
- Communicate results and learnings to the broader marketing team.
- Manage field event support with data integrity and lead importation.
You are perfect for this because
GoodHabitz is looking for an enthusiastic and talented Marketing Intern this autumn to help GoodHabitz grow globally. Successful candidates are proactive, energetic, collaborative, digital, flexible, creative, analytical, has a strategic mind who is decisive.
We are hungry for more
- HBO or WO education towards marketing.
- Available for at least 4 days per week.
- Resident in the Netherlands and available to work at our Eindhoven office.
You will contribute to a positive contribution to online learning, together with an inspiring group of colleagues around the world and a team full of passion for the profession. And there is more:
- Allowance of €500 on a full-time basis.
- Unlimited access to our GoodHabitz online courses and MyAcadamy.
- Mental coaching through our partner OpenUp.
- One Do Good day a year that you can spend on voluntary work.
- Epic events and Friday afternoon get-togethers.
Today is a good day to upgrade yourself
Ready to join us? We thought you might be! We can’t wait to get to know you – quirks and all.
Do you want to know more about us or this role? Get in contact with our Recruitment team. You can get a hold of them by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying is simple:
✔ Share your enthusiasm and resume
✔ Expect a prompt response from us within 5 working days