Catch the GoodHabitz Sparkle!
Welcome to GoodHabitz, one of the fastest-growing international Ed-Tech companies in Europe. Our mission? To make learning as accessible, engaging, and fun as binge-watching your favorite series, scrolling through your news feed, or watching your team score a winning goal. How do we do it? We craft unique training experiences now available in 20 countries worldwide, all produced in-house at the GoodHabitz Studios. But we're not all work and no play. We invest in fun outings and events, ensuring our team has the time of their lives.
Behind the scenes, we're a team of goal-driven individuals who thrive on mutual inspiration and support. We're positive, creative masterminds always looking on the bright side, eager to tackle every challenge that comes our way.
What are you going to do?
As an Assistant Financial Controller at GoodHabitz, you're the linchpin in our Accounting Operation Team. You're the one who connects the Finance team with the rest of the organization. With an eagle eye for detail and precision in your DNA, you don't miss a beat. Your experience allows you to proactively contribute to the team, guiding your colleagues when necessary and intuitively knowing which task or project deserves your attention. GoodHabitz is in full growth mode, and as an Assistant Financial Controller, you'll have incredible opportunities to grow with us, both professionally and personally.
In this role filled with diversity and challenge, you'll:
- Handle end-to-end international financial administration.
- Execute bank transactions with precision.
- Manage account reconciliations with finesse.
- Prepare VAT returns without breaking a sweat.
- Take charge of monthly recurring entries, including payroll journal entries.
- Systematically tackle fixed asset depreciation, even under complex IFRS standards.
- And last but not least, you'll be a helping hand when it comes to payment matters.
Are You the Perfect Fit?
To excel in this role, you:
- Have at least an MBO (Intermediate Vocational Education) degree in a business-related field, such as business administration or a similar area
- Are available for 32-40 hours per week
- Bring at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Sweat the small stuff, down to the last cent
- Execute your tasks with precision and maintain confidentiality
- Welcome opportunities for process improvements and innovative thinking
- Speak and write English fluently
- Obtain flexibility to effectively handle change and you stay cool under deadlines
- Are an open minded teamplayer, work hard – play hard
- Know Portuguese or Spanish. That would be a big bonus
- Are comfortable with Office 365.
Join us, and you'll become a valued part of a lively and dynamic team. We nurture a flexible and supportive work culture that strikes the perfect balance between your professional life and your well-deserved downtime. Step into our magical office space (yes, it even features a campfire!), fully equipped with all the tools and resources to empower you. Prepare for unforgettable team-building experiences and company events that will leave you inspired. And, of course, we've got your back with complimentary coffee and snacks to keep you energized.
Here's a glimpse of what's waiting for you:
- A competitive salary package that rewards your hard work
- 25 paid vacation days. And if that's not enough, you can add up to 10 more
- A world of growth and development opportunities to enhance your skills. You'll have unlimited access to our treasure trove of GoodHabitz resources and MyAcademy
- Access to mental coaching through our partner, OpenUp, to keep your mind in top shape
- An annual do-good-day, fully paid, so you can contribute to a cause you're passionate about
- Travel and expense reimbursement because we've got your journey covered
- Pension and disability insurance, securing your financial well-being in the long run
- A hybrid way of working.
Ready to take the next step in your career and join a team that's as vibrant as it is supportive? We can't wait to have you on board! If you'd like to learn more about us or this opportunity, don't hesitate to get in touch with our Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.