Catch the GoodHabitz sparkle!
We are GoodHabitz, one of the fastest growing ed-tech companies in Europe, on the road to realize our mission: to make learning accessible, engaging and fun for everyone.
As fun as watching series, scrolling through your newsfeed, and watching your favourite team score a winning goal. That’s how we want to help over 2 million people become the best version of themselves.
Curious about the people behind the scenes? We are a team of focused players where mutual inspiration and support are key. With our eyes on the prize, we are not all work and no fun. Quite the opposite, we invest in fun trips and events to empower our people to have the best time of their lives. We’re creative masterminds who always look on the bright side and welcome any challenge coming our way.
About the role
As an Account Manager for the Portuguese market, you'll engage each and every organisation you talk to and get them excited for GoodHabitz. You'll harness your storytelling abilities to inspire, pitch, and present GoodHabitz. You'll master all the latest lead generation techniques, both online and offline, and leverage data and sales intelligence tools to ensure that your pipeline is always full. Selling isn't just a job; it's about scoring, and you'll be the boss in your role, consistently surpassing targets.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Your unrivalled commercial skills will help you generate leads, that come from your marketing and SDR colleagues, and turn them into clients.
- Your efficient methods will help you to manage consistent sales pipeline.
- Speak and meet with potential clients, give stellar and inspiring presentations about our product and our view on online learning and advise clients on the best ways to use GoodHabitz within their organisation. Win over prospects with your enthusiasm and engagement.
You're a dedicated Account Manager with a digital mindset who loves to meet new people and potential clients. You possess a keen understanding of your clients' needs and can effectively promote our learning philosophy, both online and offline. You're a critical thinker, proactive, and an innovator, constantly bringing fresh ideas to the table.
In addition to your sales acumen and passion for meaningful conversations, you are Result and Customer Oriented, working Agile, and excelling in Good Communication. Your positive and optimistic outlook fosters a motivating atmosphere, and your organizational and methodical approach ensures tasks are well-structured.
Furthermore, you have the following desirable qualifications:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of B2B sales experience.
- You take pride in your love for sales and have a proven track record of exceeding targets.
- Your keen commercial eye and talent for signing prospects set you apart.
- Fluent (native) in Portuguese and have an excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Ideally have a network in HR / L&D in SME and larger organizations.
- Preferred you have experience in selling a Saas, IT, education, and/or online learning product.
- A full-time contract;
- A competitive salary with a performance-related salary component. Your actual offer depends on your skills and experience;
- An inspiring, international, and enterprising work environment;
- Hybrid way of working;
- Perspective that matches a fast-growing company;
- A company-issued Car, MacBook, and iPhone;
- Contribution to commuting costs;
- 25 days of annual leave;
- Unlimited use of our online training courses and MyAcademy.
Today is a good day to upgrade yourself
Ready to join our team? For more information about us or this position, reach out to our Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying is Easy:
✔ Share your enthusiasm and resume.
✔ Expect a response within 5 working days.