Freelance Translator/Writer British English – European Portuguese (20-40 hours a week)
GoodHabitz is looking for native Portuguese freelance translators/writers to adapt our online courses from British English to European Portuguese. This project will span a minimum of 6 months. If you want to apply for this job, please send your application in English.
This is what you tell people at parties 🙋♀️
“I work at one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe. With GoodHabitz and our 2,000+ customers, I’m on a mission to get everyone in Europe excited about learning. We already offer the very best learning solution for employees, teams and managers that want to make a real difference in their organizations and establish an actual learning environment.”
This is what you’ll be doing 🔨
Your job is to adapt our unique tone of voice into to-the-point, clear and snappy Portuguese training content. You know how Portuguese employees think, and you know about their norms and values. You have the ability to adapt our training courses to their wishes and learning needs. You’ll collaborate closely with your teammates, having regular meetings and building great team spirit with them.
- You’ll be adapting our online training courses from British English into Portuguese.
- You’ll be localising our content to suit a Portuguese audience.
- You’ll be proofreading the work of other translators/writers and providing feedback.
- You’ll have regular team meetings.
You are perfect for this job because …✅
- You’re a native speaker of European Portuguese.
- You have relevant education and experience as a translator/writer.
- You’re available for a minimum of 20 hours per week from the start of this project onwards.
Experience with and passion for e-learning, education and/or marketing is a plus. You work efficiently, with precision and focus. You’re able to work independently and have a strong sense of responsibility for the work you deliver. You’re flexible and resistant to stress, and you never miss a deadline.
Our offer 💰
- A long-term project (20hrs of work per week guaranteed)
- A fair hourly rate
- A diverse freelance position with the most exciting online education platform in Europe
- Diverse, entertaining content to adapt (never a dull moment!)
- The opportunity to work within a close-knit team
- A future possibility of fixed employment
Apply today! 🚀
Please send in your CV and cover letter via the "Apply" button, and we will reach out to you as soon as possible. Depending on your progress, we might ask you to complete a short translation test. More information will follow during the process.