Customer Success Manager (Coach)
“As a Customer Success Manager (Coach), I help Spanish customers to motivate/activate their employees to make actual and structural use of our online training courses. I work to boost the usage of our online courses by helping our customers to integrate GoodHabitz within their company culture, L&D strategy and internal marketing plan. I support my Spanish clients to effectively implement GoodHabitz within the organisation by sharing best practices from our extensive European customer base, suggesting internal marketing campaigns, multichannel events and communication. I’m part of an amazing international team who supports me with guidance, processes and best practices but I’m highly independent and proactive in managing my customers to achieve our company objectives.”This is what you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for a group of customers and will be the initial point of contact for our internal contact persons. At the start of a programme, you will help customers with the implementation phase. You will ensure that as many participants as possible get access to the online training courses, through driving communication campaigns together with the customer. Afterwards, you will visit the customers once every three months. You will monitor the usage of the online training courses and discuss the results with your contact person. In consultation with the customer, you will initiate and organise activities within their organisation, as well as train-the-trainer sessions (WorkOuts). These have the aim to make as many people as possible interested in GoodHabitz' ideas and to encourage the usage of the online training courses within the organisation. You will be involved in ongoing sales initiatives as well as opening new accounts, supporting the team with closing new opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced but, above all, inspiring Customer Success Manager - “Coach”. This is a very independent job that suits an all-around talent with a unique blend of account management, marketing and people engagement skills. Of course, you must love the L&D field!
You are perfect for this job because
- You have at least 7 years of work experience in marketing, account management and people engagement, or in the L&D field.
- You are an inspiring individual with an affinity with commerce, IT and our vision on online training courses.
- You have a fair dose of empathy which enables you to interact at different levels and be a serious, but pleasant discussion partner for everyone.
- You have an excellent command of Spanish and a good level of English. If you also speak Portuguese would be a plus :-)
- You are able to work independently and maintain maximum concentration.
- You are customer-oriented, solution-oriented, able to cope with stress and get a kick out of presenting in front of large groups of people.
- A full-time contract of 40 hours per week, with possible business travels in Spain.
- A competitive salary and expense allowance for transport / travel
- A young and dynamic team made by passionate employees.
- A wonderful working environment in the centre of Madrid.
- Company MacBook, iPad and iPhone.
This is what you tell people at parties
“I work at one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe. With GoodHabitz and our 2,000+ customers, I’m on a mission to get all the employees of our customers excited about learning. We already offer the very best learning solution for employees, teams and managers that want to make a real difference in their organisations and establish an actual learning environment. I’m part of a young and ambitious team that fulfils a central role within GoodHabitz. We’re continually working to surprise our customers and their employees with results that help GoodHabitz to keep growing.”
If you’ve been reading all of the above with an ever-growing smile on your face, then we’re ready to meet you! Please send your cover letter and CV in English.