Catch the GoodHabitz sparkle!
We are GoodHabitz, one of the fastest growing ed-tech companies in Europe, on the road to realize our mission: to make learning accessible, engaging and fun for everyone.
As fun as watching series, scrolling through your newsfeed, and watching your favourite team score a winning goal. That’s how we want to help over 2 million people become the best version of themselves.
Curious about the people behind the scenes? We are a team of focused players where mutual inspiration and support are key. With our eyes on the prize, we are not all work and no fun. Quite the opposite, we invest in fun trips and events to empower our people to have the best time of their lives. We’re creative masterminds who always look on the bright side and welcome any challenge coming our way. Each of us is unique yet we work towards the same mission.
About the role...
As New Business Account Manager for the Swiss market, you'll engage each and every organization you talk to and get them excited for GoodHabitz. You'll harness your storytelling abilities to inspire, pitch, and present GoodHabitz. You'll master all the latest lead generation techniques, both online and offline, and leverage data and sales intelligence tools to ensure that your pipeline is always full. Selling isn't just a job; it's about scoring, and you'll be the boss in your role, consistently surpassing targets.
This is what you’ll be doing
Your unrivalled commercial skills will help you generate lots of leads and turn them into clients. With our unique product, you’re contributing to the personal development of millions of employees throughout Switzerland and globally; You will:
- find potential clients by using a mix of online and offline lead generation techniques, and you’ll get them excited about GoodHabitz;
- contact potential clients and blow their minds with your inspiring story about our product;
- qualify potential prospects systematically and thoroughly in the discovery stage;
- meet with potential clients, give stellar presentations about our product and our view on online learning, and advise clients on the best ways to use GoodHabitz within their organization;
- win over prospects with your enthusiasm and engagement – and the fact you’re selling the most beautiful product out there. Fast talk and empty words are not your style;
- are able to stand the heat and will never walk away from a challenge.
You are perfect for this job because you’re
You have a digital mindset, but you love to travel the country to meet potential clients as well. You’re aware of what’s on your clients’ minds at all times. You embrace our learning philosophy and know how to spread the word both online and offline. You have a keen commercial eye and a true talent for signing prospects. In short: you’re a dedicated Account Manager. Apart from all that, you...
- Ideally have experience in the world of online learning
- Ideally have a network in HR / L&D in SME and larger organizations
- Take pride in your love for sales
- Eat targets for breakfast
- Pick up on matters quickly and are always available for pleasant conversations that carry meaning
- Master the Swiss-German language and have an excellent command of both written and spoken English. Proficiency in French is a plus.
- Are independent teamplayer, autonomous, and focused.
If you have experience in IT, education and/or online learning, you automatically one-up the competition.
- A full-time contract of 40 hours per week
- A competitive salary with a performance-related salary component. Your actual offer depends on your skills and experience
- An inspiring, international, and enterprising work environment
- Hybrid work with central, modern office near Zurich HB
- Perspective that matches a fast-growing company
- Work that doesn't feel like work
- A company-issued Car or public transport abo, MacBook, and iPhone
- An attractive pension scheme and contribution to commuting costs
- 25 days of annual leave
- Unlimited use of our online training courses and assessments and “Open-up” personal coaching and services
If you’ve been reading all the above with an ever-growing smile on your face, then we’re ready to meet you! Please send your CV and cover letter in English via the link below.